- Welcome to the full Training & Certification program!
- Agreement - Waiver & Release of Liability, Copyright & Usage of Materials
- Stages of implementation
- Socialize the idea with likely participants
- How to build a business case
- Evidence-based resources
- Gain management support
- How to run a pilot group
- Tips for talking about meditation
- How to promote your sessions
- Ideas to increase participation
- Integration into people's lives
- Integration into organizational culture
- Build Facilitator capacity
- How to run an Information Session
- How to run an onboarding session
- Onboarding session templates
- How to run a meditation session
- How to run a virtual session (NEW)
- How to explain the 'right meditation attitude'
- Good communication
- Building trust FREE PREVIEW
- But wait, am I leading mindfulness or meditation?
- How to define meditation and mindfulness
- Handling questions
- Common problem: Falling Asleep
- Common problem: Busy mind
- Common problem: Noises and distractions
- Common problem: Discomfort
- LEADING a live, guided meditation - BEST PRACTICES
- LEADING a live, guided meditation - DEMONSTRATION
- Equipment list
- Equipment (demo)
- Consider liability insurance
- Mistakes to avoid
- Dealing with controversy and being trauma-sensitive
- How to skillfully evaluate your program (with sample survey questions)
- What is your definition of success? (meditation)
- ASSIGNMENT: 'My Action Plan'
- Gaining your confidence
- TOOLKIT - Download scripts & guided meditation recordings
- TOOLKIT - Download samples and resources!
- ASSIGNMENT: Feedback survey
- ASSIGNMENT: Join the TCM Facilitators group
- Before you go!
- How to be guided through your Certification Program
- ASSIGNMENT: Create & submit a video
- ASSIGNMENT: Get 3 participants to evaluate you
- ASSIGNMENT: 'My Journey So Far'
- Let's create a more mindful world, together
A strong structure and very important guidelines
I learned so much!
Insightful and full of resources
82% reduced level of stress
I needed this training even though I'd been facilitating for years
Started UAE’s first internationally accredited mindfulness course for children
I didn't want to become a meditation teacher
This program is fantastic
Made it easy for me
Wendy Quan, Founder of The Calm Monkey, is the industry innovator in Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator Training & Certification and combining change management techniques with mindfulness to help people through difficult change.
The Calm Monkey began in 2011 offering mindfulness to organizations, then expanded in 2014 to being the first provider to offer practical mindfulness facilitator training, with over 350 facilitators worldwide successfully trained.
The Calm Monkey is also a collaborative partner of Mindful Leader and the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources in British Columbia.
Wendy has an extensive corporate management background in Human Resources, IT and organizational change management, which is matched well with her corporate mindfulness track record.
Today, she is an international conference speaker, sought for her continuous innovation.
Her cancer journey led to her life’s purpose: “To help people create a better experience of life through mindfulness meditation”.
Please join Wendy and her community of facilitators to feed your altruistic passion to help others.
All questions are very welcome. Please email Wendy@TheCalmMonkey.com.
In our challenging world, people seek ways to create a better experience of life. Evolving from being a personal practitioner to sharing your knowledge and passion with others will bring much joy to you, and have a ripple effect farther than you'll ever know.
Join in and help create a mindful world together.