US and worldwide (USD)
- Welcome to the full Facilitator Training course
- Agreement - Waiver & Release of Liability, Copyright & Usage of Materials
- Your Student Profile (submit)
- Stages of implementation
- Socialize the idea with likely participants
- Compelling articles
- Gain management support
- How to run a pilot group
- Tips for talking about meditation
- How to promote your sessions
- Ideas to increase participation
- Embed into the culture
- Don't feel alone
- How to run an Introduction session
- Introduction session templates
- Anatomy of a meditation session
- How to explain the 'right meditation attitude'
- Good communication
- Building trust FREE PREVIEW
- But wait, am I leading mindfulness or meditation?
- How to define meditation and mindfulness
- Handling questions
- LEADING a live, guided meditation - BEST PRACTICES
- LEADING a live, guided meditation - DEMONSTRATION
- Equipment list
- Equipment (demo)
- Liability insurance
- Mistakes to avoid
- Dealing with controversy
- Survey and share! (sample survey questions)
- What is your definition of success?
- Let's create your plan! (submit)
- Gaining your confidence
- TOOLKIT - Download scripts & guided meditation recordings
- TOOLKIT - Download samples and resources!
- Feedback survey (submit)
- Join the TCM Facilitators group now
- Let's create a more mindful world, together
- Before you go!
82% reduced level of stress
Started UAE’s first internationally accredited mindfulness course for children
I didn't want to become a meditation teacher
This program is fantastic
A strong structure and very important guidelines
Made it easy for me
Wendy Quan, Founder of The Calm Monkey, is the industry leader in Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator Training & Certification and combining change management techniques with mindfulness to help people through difficult change.
The Calm Monkey began in 2011, and is the first and only provider to offer practical mindfulness facilitator training.
Wendy has an extensive corporate management background in Human Resources, IT and organizational change management, which is matched well with her corporate mindfulness track record.
Today, she is an international conference speaker, sought for her continuous innovation. The Calm Monkey's long client list features Google, the government of Dubai, University of British Columbia and individuals worldwide. She is also partnered with the HR professional organization in British Columbia, CPHR.
Her cancer journey led to her life’s purpose: “To help people create a better experience of life through mindfulness meditation”.